Quote of the Week

"I'm not brus! I'm Mus!!"



Mum, '08

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Unable to think of a post name.

Hello people, I've missed a lot of computing lessons because of other school stuff so haven't been able to post on my blog for some time, but I have found a chance to remedy that and so i take this opportunity to do so. Firstly I would like to say that Gianluca is such a WEIRD fewl who enjoys doing A BARREL ROLL!!!!! I have almost finished the tasks assigned to this blog so it will soon become unmaintained and obsolete. If only the IT guys would see fit to stop blocking the links on tasks 9, 11 and 12, they are very good at making life difficult. Chris pretended to be dead on the floor for almost an entire PLP lesson today when Gianluca headbutted him in the back, it was funny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment